Friday, December 24, 2010

Writing, I think, is not apart from living. Writing is a kind of double living. The writer experiences everything twice. Once in reality and once in that mirror which waits always before or behind. ~Catherine Drinker Bowen

Irish Twins!

  I just learned that this term is actually derogatory and offensive, but since my husband and children are Irish I can use it! :P

I had never heard it till recently.
Since then I've heard it quite a few times.

To those of you who don't know what Irish twins are...they are siblings born within one calendar year. 

Why, you may ask am I writing about Irish twins? 

You guessed it! Jenna will have an Irish twin here in about 7 months.

Yep, I JUST worked my way out of my maternity clothes and I hear I am donning them yet again!

Of course it was quite a shock to us, but since then we have grown quite fond of the idea.

We may just have Irish triplets and get it over with!! :)

P.S. If you see me and say I'm showing I'll hurt you

4 comments:

  1. I saw you and thought how great you looked...but now that you put it out there....I have to say that you are showing...just how well you roll with the punches."/ Love you sister! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better go with an Irish name! Hmmmm....Darby...Darcie...Finona...? I can't think of any others!
    I congratulated you a little while ago, but congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. buckyhead! I'll have to give you a bulldozer next time I see you. ;)

    I have Irish IN me, but it's not enough to say I'M Irish. Logue on the other hand IS Irish.

    ReplyDelete