Thursday, October 21, 2010

“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." -John Jakes

I have started this blog for a few reasons. 1) I want to share our little journey in life with my family and friends , especially those far away. 2) I enjoy writing. 3) I want to forever capture my thoughts, joys, and struggles as a young wife and mother, to one day share with my children. I hope to be faithful with it, and I hope it makes you laugh, makes you think, and makes you keep coming back for more! :o)

4 comments:

  1. wee haw now I am FIRST TIME blogger heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for Dirty Dishes they have a tale to tell, while other folks go hungry we're eating very well. With Hope and Health and Happiness, we shouldn't ought to fuss.Thank God for dirty dishes ,he's very good to us < this was on the wall by the sink at my grandparents farm>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I have to search my heart and pray that I will not be misunderstood in my efforts to allow other people privacy and space as to not interfer ,but then wonder if people think that I do not care about them when I do not call.Especially my daughter enlaws and sons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy to see you doing this! I will continue on with minea well for these reasons!! I love you, dear!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete