Saturday, October 30, 2010

“I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on.” -Beryl Pftzer

Our Rainy Day

To the left is a door that slid open. I would knock on it and she would open it and say, "hello?" I'd ask if I could come into her house and she would excitedly say, "yeah!" It had a lip on the bottom and it may look easy to climb in and out of, but I have bruises all over my shins that say otherwise.

She spent the entire day in there! We made all three meals together and ate them in her little house. She played house in there with her baby the entire time. I was amazed at how much she was able to pretend. I pulled back one of the sheets and let her watch a, "moomie" :o)

Her bed. She would go climb in it for two seconds after she put her baby in it's bed.

Her living room.

Her baby's room

Her dinning room. To the right of the rocking chair is a little high chair that my grandmother gave her. I used to play with it and the crib in the previous picture at her house when I was a little girl.

It took up our entire living room. I have to admit I had way too much fun making and playing in this fort!

Can't wait for the next rainy day! ;o)

5 comments:

  1. love it! when she gets older, my girls can show her how to make their favorite fort, a mini van! lol. and also a movie theater! gotta love rainy days and the joy of spending them with your babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we took pics of the boys forts thier dadddy ued to make

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lary, I'd love to see it! Good thing we get together so much! The chances of us getting to gether on a rainy day are pretty big so they'll have to show us :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, too bad they didn't have blogs around then, huh?

    ReplyDelete